PORTLAND, Maine (AP) — In a nondescript industrial park, beer geeks line up several times a week outside Bissell Brothers to get the latest batch of fresh beer — much like foodies seeking the freshest baguettes, pomegranates or kale.
“To me it’s huge that I get talk to the guy who’s brewing my beer,” the middle school teacher said. “I love that.”
- 10 great beers that you can find just about anywhere MarketWatch
- 7 craft beer variety packs to drink until Labor Day MarketWatch
- Business Highlights Associated Press
- New Craft Brewery Aims High on Taste, Low on Gluten Eater San Diego
- Don’t Just Drink Your Dinner: 12 Breweries That Also Serve Great FoodEater Chicago