Ferndock Brewing Company Releases Oh Snap Holiday Ale
Platform Beer Co. in Ohio City will be opening early on Friday, November 28th (Black Friday) for a special release event. Platform’s first brewery incubator participant, Ferndock Brewing Company, will be tapping their second beer in the tasting room with festivities to begin at 1pm. The beer, Oh Snap Holiday Ale, is a classic take on the Christmas Ale genre, brewed with cinnamon, ginger and honey and weighs in at 7% ABV. It has been a popular recipe with family and friends as well as judges in brewing competitions having taken home 2 golds in recent competitions at the 2013 Wizard of Saaz in Akron and 2013 Son of Brewzilla in Cleveland.
To get a taste of Oh Snap, make your way to the Platform Beer Co.’s taproom located at 4125 Lorain Ave. in Cleveland’s Ohio City neighborhood on Friday, November 28. The doors open at noon and the beer will tap at 1pm. While you are there, check out the new location of The Cleveland Brew Shop which is now directly across the street from Platform. They will be featuring specials for Black Friday and Small Business Saturday.
- Ferndock Brewing Company (Platform Beer Co.’s inaugural incubator participant)
- Oh Snap Holiday Ale, is a classic take on the Christmas Ale
- Cinnamon, ginger and honey
- 7% ABV
- Darker than the average with ruby highlights
- Homebrew competition successes include 2 Golds in 2013: Wizard of Saaz in Akron and Son of Brewzilla in Cleveland
- Platform Beer Co.’s taproom will open early for BLACK FRIDAY
- Friday, November 28
- 4125 Lorain Ave. in Cleveland’s Ohio City neighborhood
- The doors open at noon and the beer will tap at 1pm.
- Food options provided by ZINC brasserie from Sandusky, Ohio
Ferndock Brewing Company Members:
Kyle & Zac Roth, Jared & Drew Opfer.