Saucy Brew Works announced that they plan to kick off the summer with a full program of sporting leagues and events at their outdoor beer garden. Vibe Garden is located in the center of Hingetown at the corner of W 28th St and Church Ave.
Be sure to check out their VIBE GARDEN LEAGUES featuring Vibe Volleyball, Cornhole, and Pub Runs
Saucy Brew Works Hours of Operation
- Thursday – Friday 4PM – 10PM | Saturday-Sunday 11AM – 10PM
- To maintain social distancing, all tables have been arranged to provide a minimum of 6ft
- Hand sanitizer stations will be placed throughout the area
- A maximum of 400 guests will be allowed at one time
- Staff will be implementing rigorous and regular cleaning procedures and policies in the service, restroom, seating, and common areas
- We will not be taking reservations for groups or events
- Open rain or shine! Tents are prepared for coverage depending on weather
- For additional safety guidelines, please review Responsible RestartOhio
About Saucy Brew Works
The story starts with our Brew Master Eric Anderson and Entrepreneur Brent Zimmerman. Beer fanatics. Always up for adventure. They decided to transform the Steelman Building into the kind of place that delivers nothing less than crazy good beer and legendary good times.
Their Brew Tech
The BrauKon system for precision German engineering: it’s efficient, exact and eliminates waste. It doesn’t make the job easier, but makes the potential for the end product to be nothing short of amazing. Completely stainless steel, from the tanks through the draft lines. Because it’s the bulletproof way to deliver the clean, pure flavor of great tasting beer that satisfies.
For Saucy Brew Works, respect for community means being responsible with our resources. The brewery’s systems reduce water use and pre-treat wastewater. Fresh Fork Market uses our spent grains to feed their animals. We in turn will buy their meat — and the world goes round.