Pope’s Imperial Pumpkin Ale is coming out on October 26th. This is it’s second anniversary as last year, we couldn’t keep enough of it! Here are the details for our pumpkin ale:
POPE IMPERIAL PUMPKIN ALE 9.0 ABV || 13 IBU’s
Pope Imperial Pumpkin seasonal beer is brewed with 10 pounds of pumpkin per barrel of beer. It has an orange-brown color with the nose of pumpkin pie, brown sugar, nutmeg, cinnamon and vanilla. As the Imperial Pumpkin Ale rolls across your tongue you get the spice flavors, finishing with a slightly malty sweetness and an alcohol warmth on your pallet with a lingering urge to take another sip.
With the popularity of PSL (pumpkin spice latte, credit to Starbucks), we think our pumpkin ale will sweep beer lovers off their feet. Having tried the first sample last week, I was pretty enamored myself! It’s warming flavor will comfort anyone for the predictably cool weather ahead of us.
The taproom has been buzzing pretty recently, too! With live music and karaoke, we can’t keep doors open long enough. Here’s what the rest of this month looks like:
- Live music this upcoming Friday from 6pm-9pm
- Boo in the ‘Burg (Halloween trick or treating for the kids of Millersburg) on Oct 25th from 5-7pm
- Ohio State vs. Penn State play at 8pm that night. We’re big Ohio State fans
- Pumpkin ale release on October 26th for mug club members, available to public on the 27th
- Halloween Party (with costumes and prizes) on Oct 31st beginning at 8pm
Some things we have going on in November are:
- Live music on November 26th, with the Felt Duo
- Live music on November 7th, with Reid Coleman
- Karaoke on November 15th beginning at 8pm
- Closed on Thanksgiving Day
- Release of 2 more beers! Our Black Jacket Lager and our Edgy Elf Christmas Ale
Millersburg Brewing Company strongly follows the “Drink Beer Made Here” Movement. Support local brewers and try Pope Imperial Pumpkin Ale!!
Millersburg Brewing Company
60 East Jackson St.
Millersburg, Ohio 44654
Phone: (330) 674-4728